Printfriendly

RSS

Tasha's Sewing Tuts Fall Fashion Challenge 2013

I am joining the challenge. I know I am a beginner, but I always try to push myself. I am going to try to keep up with the challenge.

Here is the description video:


Women's collection will need the following:

  • 2 pairs of pants
  • 3 skirts
  • 3 tops
  • 2 dresses
  • Jacket, coat, vest or sweater
  • 5 accessories

Men's collection will include the following:
  • 4 pants
  • 3 Casual shirts
  • 2 Dress shirts
  • Jacket, coat, vest or sweater
  • 5 accessories

Here is the Facebook group: Tasha's Sewing Challenges

Here is the link to the YouTube Playlist: Tashassewingtuts 2013 Fall Fashion Challenge

Here are links to my responses to the Mini Challenges:

Mini Challenge 1: Fashion Collage
Mini Challenge 2: Fashion Sketches
Mini Challenge 3: Patterns

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment