Printfriendly

RSS

Fall Fashion 2013 - Mini Challenge 3 (My Patterns)

This week's challenge is to gather and create your patterns. Check out the video description below:





Here is a picture of the patterns that I will be using. I have decided to substitute the Walkaway Dress for the shirt dress. I have also decided to make a hooded dress--perhaps from a heavier knit fabric or a sweater knit fabric.

So, here is my collection of patterns:



In the picture are the following patterns:
McCall's 6796
McCall's 6403
Butterick 5529
Butterick 4790
Simplicity 1586
Simplicity 4014
Simplicity 2155

I will also be using the following online resources:
Circle Skirt Pattern
Circle Shirt Tutorial
Using Sweater Knits

Additionally, I will be working on my own personal sewing goals.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment