Printfriendly

RSS

30 Day Squat/Crunch/Plank/Push Up Challenge with Tutorials on HowtoCorrectly Do the Exercises and Yoga for the Splits

Aka. The June Challenge in the Top Menu

Since the summer semester is upon me, I am thinking seriously about doing this challenge because I can read as I stretch which I will likely have to do as a full time student, but I don't want to have to give up my health and fitness, teaching my baby, or my Bible study. I think that I will try to do the two mile walk too because it is only 30 minutes. Or maybe, I will use the treadmill, elliptical, stationary bike, Jillian Michael's 30 Day Slimdown, jogging outdoors (with interval playlists and a stroller suggestion), and jumping rope. I will be doing squats, planks, crunches, and push ups. Be sure to check out my Progress on the Challenges! (Join me and get your own 30 Day Progress Chart!)

So starting June 1, here is my plan:





How to Do a Squat


How to Do a Crunch


How to Do a Plank


Push Up Challenge--I will be using a beginner variation






And to stretch:


Yoga for Splits Videos



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment