Printfriendly

RSS

Treadmill, Elliptical, and Stationary Bike (Thirty Minutes)

So I plan on getting my cardio in using one of these each day. We will see how far I get and which one I choose: elliptical, treadmill, or stationary bike. I have chosen interval training because it burns more calories and ones that are supposed to build butt muscles because muscle builds fat. Another cardio option is jumping rope. (More on outdoor jogging workouts with playlists and a suggestion on a jogging stroller.)

Elliptical




Treadmill






Spinning




For outside and beginners (the link has the playlist on Spottify)

Source: fitsugar.com via Daya on Pinterest



Stair master (Stairmaster)




Source: jog.fm via Daya on Pinterest

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment