Printfriendly

RSS

Running Outside to Music

I got a Schwinn Turismo Swivel Wheel Jogging Stroller which has a speaker and mp3 hookup. This means that baby and I can go for jogs with music. I have been looking into interval training, and have come across several playlists, but I don't really like the playlists that I have been able to find. So I wanted to personalize my own. So here are the resources I have gathered so that I can begin to develop my own intervals playlist.

First, there is the concept of beats per minute (bpm). Assuming that you take a step on every beat of the music, this is equated to your steps per minute. Below are two charts equating bpm to miles per hour (mph). Here is more on using treadmills, ellipticals, stationary bikes, etc. to get in thirty minutes of cardio indoors.





Now, you have an idea of how fast the bpm are, you can design your workout. This site has great tips.


This site has ready made playlists for you.

Source: podbay.fm via Daya on Pinterest



But if you want to make your own playlist, choosing from any genre, check out

Source: jog.fm via Daya on Pinterest

.

So here are my playlists:
Walk 1

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment