Printfriendly

RSS

Salsa Verde Chicken Tostadas from SkinnyTaste Recipe Review

I tried the Salsa Verde Chicken Tostadas from SkinnyTaste  made with the Easiest Crock Pot Salsal Verde Chicken from Skinny Taste!

So what did I think?

First, they were so easy to make. The chicken had three ingredients: cumin, garlic powder, and oregano. Put it on the chicken, put the chicken in the crock pot, and dump on the salsa verde! Once you cut it on high, you have two hours. There really weren't many dishes.

The best part is that can fix the chicken up different ways to make different meals until its gone! I have tostadas, tortillas, and rice. Now I can make all kinds of Mexican food. Just get creative!

I think this is a go-to recipe! The hardest part was chopping up the lettuce (I subbed romaine for the cabbage), tomatoes, and avocados (I added tomatoes and avocados). My son had fun cooking his own food! And he ate it pretty well too!

I have pics below!



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment