Printfriendly

RSS

Picky Toddler Loves to Eat Chick-Fil-A Copycat Recipe

Earlier today I posted a Chick-Fil-A Copycat recipe. I modified Thai recipe to make it healthier and my toddler loved it. I could only thank God because it has been quite a while since my baby has wanted to eat anything that I cooked, especially meat. But this came out tender so he liked it.



I modified it quite a bit to make it healthier and my toddler loved it!

First of all, I used half whole wheat flour (although I have made this recipe with all while wheat flour as well.

Next, I used 1 teaspoon sea salt.

Then, I used skim milk (but I have made this recipe without milk and eggs).

I left the sugar and pepper alone.

Finally, I oven fried it.
I placed the battered chicken onto a greased cookie sheet. (I used butter flavored Pam). I sprayed both sides of the chicken with the cooking spray. Then, I baked for 30 minutes on 425 degrees. (Now, these were boneless, skinless chicken breasts that I cut into nuggets. Different pieces of chicken need different cook times.)

To be honest, they really don't taste like Chick-Fil-A after all that, but they still taste good! And if you use a foil lined pan to cook and a freezer bag to batter, clean-up is a breeze!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment