Printfriendly

RSS

Tutorials and Homemade Recipes for Natural Hair

I have natural hair.  Been having it since tenth grade!  Ok, really, I only had a perm from eighth to tenth grade.  However, I wore my hair pressed for years.  So, I feel like I am quitting the creamy crack, too.  Especially now that I seem to have less time on my hands.


I am looking for ways to make my hair more manageable and styles that look professional for work and pretty for church and dates.  I don't want to add any extra steps that can't be accomplished while caring for a busy little toddler boy.  Finally, I would like to have all the products I need for my hair all the time, but that simply isn't possible so these kitchen recipes may save me sometimes.

So I found Curly Nikki's Hair and Body Recipes as well as a link full of YouTube tutorials for natural hair.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment