Printfriendly

RSS

Dulce Taylor: DIY Sun Hat

I have a floppy sun hat that I got from The Gap.  It was on sale, but just the same, it was pretty expensive.  I have a lovely shirt dress and boots that I wear with the hat.  I am the type of person who loves to have an outfit that works for me in all colors.  So, I have a few patterns for shirt dresses and coats!  Now to get on the hats!

So, I did what I love to do, and got to googling!

I found a tutorial! (In my singing/teasing voice). So, if you love these hats as much as I do, have at it!  I am sharing this link with y'all, but really I am putting it up for the summer because I have no use for the hat right now.  (It is 30 something degrees outside! Brrr!)

Anyways.... Here it is!
Dulce Taylor: DIY Sun Hat -- Pattern Tutorial: Today and tomorrow, I’m going to show you how to make a cute little sunhat!  Today, I will show you how to make the pattern for the hat, and... Dulce Taylor: DIY Sun Hat -- Sewing Tutorial: Welcome to Part 2 of DIY Sun Hat! Yesterday, I showed you how to make a pattern for your hat, and today I will show you how to make the hat...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment