Printfriendly

RSS

Sweater Dresses and Cowl Neck Hooded Dresses

Immediately upon seeing McCall's 6796, I knew I wanted to lengthen it into a sweater dress.



Here are some informative posts on sewing sweater knits:


But then I saw this.


And I knew I wanted it in a sweater dress too, but maybe not so long.

So, I began Googling and came upon the Weekend Designer's Hooded Cowl.

I also know that you match the bottom of your hood to the size of the neck opening for the top to which it is being attached so I am thinking of using a cowl neck pattern even though this uses a simple scoop neck.

Then, I would add the hooded cowl onto it.

I will be back to update with the finished product.  If I don't, leave a comment here on on my Facebook page.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Berndt said...

Sweater Dresses and Cowl Neck Hooded Dresses ... acowlnecksweater.blogspot.com

Post a Comment