Printfriendly

RSS

My Sewing Challenges!

I have joined 2 sewing challenges/sew alongs. Now I have to make a plan to get them done. I will be attempting to integrate the two to have an even better collection.

These are the directions and schedules:


In the month of September:
Week 1: Sew pants/skirts
Week 2: Sew dresses and skirts
Week 3: Sew shirts
Week 4: Sew coat/jacket/sweater/vest [more info]

Week 1: Take a shirt pattern and make it a dress; take a shirt pattern and add to it
Week 2: Add embellishments to pants pockets
Week 3: Freestyle week
Week 4: Jacket, coat, sweater, shrug, etc. but no heavy coats
[source]

So the plan will be as follows:
Week 1: Sew pants and turtleneck sweater dress with hood
Week 2: Embellish pants pockets and sew other dresses and skirts
Week 3: Shirts
Week 4: Bolero and Jacket

I hope I can get it all done. I am going to try to buy a sewing machine with a 40 percent off coupon from Joann Fabrics. Hopefully, I can get one for around $50. I also need fabric. Boy do I need fabric. I may be hitting up Rosa!

I'm ready like Spongebob!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment