Printfriendly

RSS

My New Years Eve Dress

This year, I plan on sewing my dress if I go out for New Years Eve.  I have found the cutest dress, too: Vogue 1029!  I am in love with this dress, but I have two problems: The pattern is out of print, and my gut is out of wack (shape wise).




However, I do fully intend to wear this dress so I have to figure out the directions, engage in more healthy activities, and figure out the proper undergarments.  (Though not necessary for my New Years outfit, you may like this post on strapless and comfortable bras for larger busts, and I do mean larger!)

I will be back to post updates on the dress and the finished product. If I don't, remind me in the comments or on my Facebook page, ok?

P.S. My sister said she is not a fan of the "butt scrunch," lol.  However, you can eliminate that by creating the little flare part in a mermaid style gore that you gather or pleat.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment