Printfriendly

RSS

For Anyone Interested in Educational Technology

Here is my project on using Blogger as a platform to increase the fluidity of school home communication. It mostly includes video tutorials on blog set up. I tried to be sure to include even the most basic tasks because I wasted hours trying to find tutorials for things that people have deemed unnecessary topics for instruction. So if you are interested, check it out!


Here is a blog where I will post all of my work:

The Teacher Librarian


If you are interested in learning to use a blog for communicating home to parents or if you just want to start a blog, here are my video tutorials. I explain everything down to the smallest detail.
Teacher Parent Communication

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment