Printfriendly

RSS

Dr. Sebi and the Cure for the Incurable

In reading about Dr. Afrika and African Holistic Health, I came across Dr. Sebi, who claims to have the cure for AIDS. I'm just saying, let me find out. He describes something called "electric foods."
http://voices.yahoo.com/electric-foods-cure-aids-asthma-cancer-diabetes-355043.html?cat=68
http://rawgirltoxicworld.com/2011/11/08/dr-sebis-cure-for-aids-diabetes-herpes-cancer-sickle-cell-etc/

Nutritional recommendations from Dr. Sebi's website:
http://www.drsebiproducts.com/id60.html
You have to scroll down, but it is there. I love the way the website says that if it is not on this list, it is not worth eating.

Electric Food list PDF
http://indigenouslawkhansultants.org/resources/ELECTRIC%20FOODS%20LIST.pdf

On another note, man cured of HIV, documented in medical journals. If I understand correctly, he had a bone marrow transplant from someone who is immune to AIDS. I may take the time to look for the medical journal in which this article is featured.
http://straightfromthea.com/2011/06/06/believe-it-or-not-doctors-claim-hiv-infected-man-cured-photos-video/

Which has led me down a path into cures for the incurable. I don't have anything incurable, but this is my scatterbrained-ness. I just get curious.

One question though: If these men aren't quacks, why don't the use their real names? Just saying.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Rick Simpson said...

I was diagnosed with Lungs Cancer and was told by the Doctor that the cancer was in the last stage. My Doctor told me i have few months to live, but he told me about the cell food product and said it’s going to do a lot in saving my life from this terrible disease, He introduce me to Dr. sebi and said he would be able to get me the cell food product wherever I need it since he is the founder of cell food product. I contacted him and explain to his understanding and he delivered the cell food product to me in UK, after three Month of taking this Treatment there has been rapid improvement in my life, I am very overwhelmed and loss for words. I want to shout it out to world that am cured from cancer. I can’t believe I’m able to jump and move around again. Thank you lord for your natural marijuana cell food product and Dr.sebi who you sent and healed me, am very grateful Sir, God will continue to bless you for your good work Sir. I’m so happy am still much alive and for those who are battling from cancer, I never thought i will see this day again don’t think life is gone because your doc said so, be strong, courageous and fight it. There is a cure. Dr.sebi email is {spam} Thank you Sir, I will always be grateful for your good work and services rendered..

contact Dr.sebi with his email:Drsebicellfoodmedicalservice@hotmail.com

Email: Drsebicellfoodmedicalservice@hotmail.com

Post a Comment