Printfriendly

RSS

I Finished the Pirate Costume!

Today, we attended a Halloween event for toddlers at our local Orchestra Hall.  It was a lovely event at which my son won the costume contest donning the pirate costume his proud mama made!  Yippee!

Here are photos of my first sewing project using a machine.  It was also my fist attempt at using a pattern.  I learned sooooo much!

Here is the finished costume on the hanger and on him.



And the hat!

And the pants!

I don't have a picture of the belt and he has already torn it up. (Next time, I will attach the craft foam to felt.  The buckle on the belt was made of craft foam which he ripped when trying to get the belt off.

While I don't have pics of the belt along, you can see it in the pics of my son wearing the costume.  Check him out in his award winning costume!

And here are some of him at the event at Orchestra Hall!







  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment