Printfriendly

RSS

Dress Up for Little Boys!

I am working on a pirate costume for my little boy!  Little boys need Halloween costumes, but they also need to play dress up!  

Now there are a plethora of ideas for making girls dress up clothes on the internet, but finding patterns for boys can be quite difficult.  But I found some!
Well I found a tutorial on making a Wild Wild West Costume.  Over at the Dana Made It, there is a pattern for a vest which she proceeds to make into two--got that--two different costumes! 

 Then over at Hold the Office, the same pattern was modified to make a Jake and the Neverland Pirate costume.

Here is the pirate costume that I am making for my son, Simplicity 2561.  It is the actual first pattern I am sewing and so far so good!  It isn't too hard!  I will post more details when I get further along.




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment