Printfriendly

RSS

My New Sewing Machine: The Janome 3128

I got a sewing machine!  It is the Janome 3128.  I am so excited!

Now to get started.  First thing I am going to do is read the instruction manual.  Next, I will be using all my scraps for practice.  (I have knit and woven.)

Here is a picture of it! (You may click the image to learn more about the machine if you are interested.)



I am not sure what features and specifications this machine has.  It was a gift, but if you will be choosing your own beginning machine, be sure to see my post on selecting a beginning machine.

I will be back to write an actual review of my sewing machine.   I am just excited and wanted to share!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

BakingReview.com said...

Read more here http://ireviewable.com/janome-3128-sewing-machine-with-free-14-inch-foot-free-bonus-review/

Post a Comment