Printfriendly

RSS

A Personalized Alphabet Book!

I decided that I want to take more pictures of my baby. I want to do more than share them on Facebook though. I came across the idea for a personalized alphabet book on Pinterest. Beautiful books can be printed at any of the major photo developers, so why not add the text and get a book made! This will not only be educational, but also a lovely memory book. I will be using this post and the comments section to brainstorm what types of pictures to use.



Because my baby is only two, I am thinking of buying two copies. He can have one and I can have one! I also plan to buy the book in a larger print so I will likely use collage. I will update with some of my own pictures.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment