Printfriendly

RSS

Father's Day Pottery Painting

Last week, I went tony local Michaels and they had paint-your-own mug kits for $2. (It was by Createology, but i think that the ones we got were on closeout.) Now I am a believer that you don't have to spend lot on a nice gift. What's more, with a toddler, this is a truly thoughtful and useful gift from the TODDLER! So we did pottery today!

My son had a ball painting the mugs and they turned out very pretty. And they were so simple, you just paint the mugs and bake them! I think that I will spray them with clear acrylic paint though to be on the safe side.




So, I decided to look into how to paint pottery at home without a kit.

Then I looked into how paint stoneware because I know my son's father goes hard on things.

We will be doing this again! Maybe with stoneware next time so my LO can use the mugs too!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment