Printfriendly

RSS

Eating Mexican This Week

In an effort to eat healthy, I will be looking to do more cooking and do so in a way that allows me the knowledge to make informed decisions. First, by cooking, I choose healthy ingredients. Second, by using recipes with nutrition information listed, I can understand my own consumption. So, I will be using these modified recipes to make healthier decisions.

I chose all Mexican dishes because many of the ingredients are common to more than one recipe. This means that if you find yourself at a grocery store, you will need to buy fewer items. (FYI, cilantro and coriander are the same thing and coriander may be cheaper.)


Turkey Taco Lettuce Wraps from Skinny Taste
Salsa Verde Chicken Tostadas from SkinnyTaste  made with the Easiest Crock Pot Salsal Verde Chicken from Skinny Taste
Huevos Rancheros from SkinnyTaste
Barbecoa Beef from SkinnyTaste
Chicken Enchiladas from SkinnyTaste

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment