Printfriendly

RSS

Trying Out Recipes From SkinnyTaste.com

In an effort to be more healthy, one of my goals is to find five to seven go-to recipes that are healthy. So, I have been subscribing to SkinnyTaste.com for a while now and figure that now is as good a time as any to begin trying recipes. So, I skimmed the archives (and boy are there archives!) and found some recipes that interest me. So over the next few weeks, I will try these recipes and tell you how they taste. (In case you couldn't figure, I love Mexican foods! I also enjoy fast food and soul food.  So I will be looking for recipes for these, too.  And I will tell you how they are.)


Turkey Taco Lettuce Wraps from Skinny Taste
Salsa Verde Chicken Tostadas from SkinnyTaste  made with the Easiest Crock Pot Salsal Verde Chicken from Skinny Taste
Huevos Rancheros from SkinnyTaste
Cajun Chicken Pasta on the Lighter Side from SkinnyTaste
Skinny Baked Macaroni and Cheese from SkinnyTaste
Lot's of Sloppy Joe Options (Italian  and Regular with the option of Homemade Turkey Sausage)
Guiltless Banana Ice Cream from SkinnyTaste
Healthy Baked Chicken Nuggets from SkinnyTaste
Greek Salad Sandwich from SkinnyTaste
Spinach Lasagna Rolls from SkinnyTaste
Barbecoa Beef from SkinnyTaste
Chicken Enchiladas from SkinnyTaste
Skinny Baked Mozzarella Sticks by Skinny Taste
Slow Cooker Pulled Pork

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment