Printfriendly

RSS

Day 16: Dragging on In and Body Weight Exercises

I woke up this morning feeling particularly tired and a bit sore. This week, I added in some body weight exercises for building muscle. I have been doing squats and planks. Since I was feeling a but funky, I was going to take it down a notch and do low impact like yoga or something, but when I got out of bed, I realized I had some time so I changed my mind. I mean, I want to run in two weeks, right? Gotta get it!

So today I got started on the five mile walk. I decided yesterday that I would make it twenty minutes before I rested and I did! I even did the boost and pushed through to almost the boost in the second mile! (But not quite though. :( But there is always tomorrow.). I also did 100 crunches.

Tomorrow, I am going to make it 25 minutes in and to the end of the second mile. I will also do 200 crunches, 50 squats (wide feet work my inner thighs and butt), and a 20 second plank.

I also feel the need to correct myself on my water intake. I lied. I have been drinking 96 ounces daily. I thought that my bottle was 20 ounces, but it really was 24 ounces. I usually fill it four times.

Got my ten servings of fruits and veggies today! Yippee!

Here are some more body weight exercises.

Source: greatist.com via Daya on Pinterest



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment